Welcome to Foundation Stage
The grown ups in Spider class are Mrs Phillips and Mrs Clist
The grown ups in Butterfly class are Mrs Sykes and Mrs Furze
Please encourage your child to be independent in putting their own coats on and zipping or buttoning them up.
Please ensure drinks bottles are not put in book bags.
- Please ensure ALL uniform is named and encourage independence in getting dressed and undressed, putting on coats, doing up zips etc.
- Please could any borrowed clothes be returned as our spare clothes supplies are low. Any donations would also be gratefully received, particularly boys trousers.
- Can I remind you that the children bring in their own book bags, coats etc at the bell at 8.50. We request that drinks bottles are not put in book bags as leakages may damage books. Children with tidy book bags will receive house points.
- If anyone different is picking your child up please can you inform a member of staff in the morning, otherwise inform the office. Whoever is picking your child up will need to be on the contact list.
- Please continue to check the class whiteboards and the website or Facebook for any messages.
- If you have any worries/concerns please come and see the teachers at the end of the school day or request an appointment.
- Thursday mornings please come in and share a book with your child from 8.30am.
- Don’t forget to look at your child’s learning on Tapestry. You are also able to add any exciting events and learning that happens at home. If appropriate we do share this with the class. It also gives us a rounded picture of your child’s all round development and interests.
Thank you for your continued support with your child’s education and we look forward to a successful term.